OpenQuant 3.11 can be downloaded from our website for free. The most popular versions among the software users are 3.2, 3.1 and 2.9. The software lies within Business Tools, more precisely Investment-Tools. This tool was originally produced by SmartQuant Ltd. The program's installer is commonly called OpenQuant.exe.
From the developer:
OpenQuant is an algorithmic and automated trading system (ATS) development platform designed around the SmartQuant financial data analysis and trading framework. It features an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that provides quants and traders with an industrial strength strategy research, development, debugging, backtesting, simulation, optimization and automation.
- Real strategy development languages: C# and VisualBasic.NET.
- Multiple trading systems.
- Intraday backtesting and automated trading with tick data.
- Market scanner.
- Market depth and order book support.
- Strategy optimization, including stochastic optimization.
You may want to check out more software, such as FexTrader pro, FXDD Trader or CSI Unfair Advantage, which might be related to OpenQuant.