Download PCView 7.30.11 from our website for free. The software lies within System Utilities, more precisely Automation. The actual developer of the free program is Javad Navigation Systems. The most popular versions among the software users are 7.3, 3.0 and 2.1. PCView.exe, pcview32.exe, VSWEED_FD7BF811.EXE and WPCVIEW.EXE are the most frequent filenames for this program's installer. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as virus free.
From the developer:
PCView is a windows application for controlling radio navigation receivers.
PCView provides the following functions:
- A way to connect a JNS receiver and a computer via serial, parallel, USB or Ethernet ports (Direct Connection Mode).
- Internet Server feature that provides the ability for Internet Clients to get access to a JNS receiver from a remote distance. To do this, the user can run PCView in Internet Server mode on a computer connected to the Internet.
- Internet Client feature that provides remote access to a JNS receiver connected with Internet Server. In this case the user can run his/her PCView in Internet Client Mode.
- Tracking of the total number and the status of all visible satellites.
- Displaying the receiver’s current position and time in real time.
You may want to check out more software, such as PCViewer BX4000, MvPCview Personal v.2.4 or PC Viewer, which might be similar to PCView.