Create, update and customize clothing designs in the dedicated suite for assigning and configuring patterns. There are multiple options for adjusting, inverting or removing specific pattern elements. Resulting designs are optionally saved as files in multiple formats.
The 188.8.131.52 version of PatternMaker is available as a free download on our website. The most popular versions among the software users are 7.0, 7 and 6.1. ".pat" and ".mac" are the extensions this PC software can process.
PatBasic6.exe, PatVer6.exe, PatVer7.exe and PatVer7_5.exe are the most frequent filenames for this program's installer. PatternMaker lies within Photo & Graphics Tools, more precisely 3D Design. This software is an intellectual property of PatternMaker Software. PatternMaker can be installed on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version.
From the developer:
PatternMaker is a program that allows you to make custom clothing patterns.
- No pattern making experience is necessary, you can purchase a "macro" (mini computer program that contains the pattern).
- The pattern is custom made to the measurements you enter into the computer.
- Print out the pattern on any printer or plotter.
- Change the pattern in the computer or on the paper pattern.
- Scan patterns from books, import them into PatternMaker and scale them up and down.
- Create your own macros with MacGen (Macro Generator).
- Most of all, it's fun to use!
You may want to check out more software, such as Pattern Maker for cross stitch, The Connected Pattern Maker or English to Spanish Translator, which might be related to PatternMaker.