Our software library provides a free download of PicViewer 3.0. Based on the users’ reviews, you can find such a drawback of it as it isn't compatible with Windows 7. This PC software is suitable for 32-bit versions of Windows XP/7.
The most popular versions of the tool 3.0 and 2.7. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as virus free. The actual developer of the program is Anix Software. The most recent installation package that can be downloaded is 2 MB in size. This program lies within Photo & Graphics Tools, more precisely Viewers & Editors.
The common filenames for the program's installer are PicView2.exe, PicView.exe, PicViewer.exe, PicViewer_E.exe or PicViewer_G.exe etc.
From the developer:
* Clean and easy-to-use interface
* Explorer-like interface: folder tree and file list view, drag&drop, context menus
* Thumbnail mode: shows all images in a folder as icons (you can change size of thumbnails)
* Customizable printing imagers and thumbnails with print preview
* Slide show
* Different Wallpaper operations: center, stretch, tile and position modes
* Image file name as command-line parameter
* Animated GIF images and Windows animated cursors(ANI) are supported
* Powerful Bookmark functions: add your favorite folders and copy/move to them
* File operations (copy, move, rename and delete)
* FullScreen mode
* GIF Inspector: explore and tune up animated GIF files
* Images can be displayed in stretch, fit and tile modes
* Icons from EXE, DLL, ICL(icon libraries) files can be viewed and extracted
* Build-in image converter
* Plug-ins: HTML and Multimedia viewers are now available
* and more.
You may want to check out more software, such as Alternate Pic View, Alternate Pic View EXESlide or ExModule, which might be similar to PicViewer.