The 4.1 version of Ple4Win educational is provided as a free download on our website. Ple4Win.exe is the most frequent filename for this program's installer. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free. The actual developer of the free software is Expert Design Systems BV. The most popular version among the software users is 4.1. Ple4Win educational lies within Education Tools, more precisely Science Tools.
From the developer:
The free to use educational version contains the following modules:
- The Kernel (K) module,
- The Stress (S) module,
- The Graphical (G) module,
- The Stress Weighing (A) module,
- The Geometrical Non-Linear (N) module.
The program has the following limitations:
- Maximum of 50 elements
- Printing and plotting are not possible
- Project databases created are not compatible with the professional version.
You may want to check out more software, such as ThinkWave Educator, WinFlash Educator or GUM Workbench Educational, which might be similar to Ple4Win educational.