Perform network administration operations by capturing data streams and processing them in the special environment for optional debugging, analysis or creation of logs. ASCII, Ansi, Hex, binary, Int8, ASCII+Hex and other types of visualization are available.
Download Realterm 188.8.131.52 from our website for free. The latest version of Realterm is supported on PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, 32-bit. Realterm.exe is the most frequent filename for this program's installer. The software lies within Development Tools, more precisely Debugging Tools. The actual developer of the free program is Simon Bridger. The following version: 2.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users.
From the developer:
Realterm is a terminal program specially designed for capturing, controlling and debugging binary and other difficult data streams.
- Serial Ports, USB Serial and TCP/IP & Telnet
- I2C, SPI, 1Wire chip control via BL233 / I2C2PC
- Binary viewed as hex, 8 bit, 16 bit, little/big ndian, signed, unsigned, float, special fonts
- Fullscreen, MiniTerminal, Screen Scaling, Global Hotkeys
- colorised: rx and tx data are different colors
- ansi/VT100 terminal or plain text or binary modes
- protocol analyser / "portspying" mode
- fixed frame sizes/line lengths
- sync patterns with masks and xors, and display only match data
- Timestamps on pattern match or newlines
- data inversion & bit mask
- full remote control through activeX/COM
- extensive command-line control for batch files and INI files
You may want to check out more software, such as SerialTerminal, which might be similar to Realterm.