SIL Encore Font System
The 3.0 version of SIL Encore Font System is provided as a free download on our software library. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is clean. The current setup file available for download requires 5.4 MB of hard disk space. The program's installer is commonly called TYCASTER.EXE. The most popular version among SIL Encore Font System users is 3.0. The software lies within System Utilities, more precisely Fonts. This free program is an intellectual property of SIL International.
From the developer:
The SIL Encore Font System , is a library of over 1600 phonetic characters and linguistic symbols that can be used to create customized, scalable TrueType fonts for Windows and Macintosh systems. The Encore library has a complete Roman based glyph set for linguistic applications, including:
- The complete International Phonetic Alphabet
- All SIL/Americanist phonetic symbols
- Other phonetic symbols used by linguists
- A full set of simple and complex tone letters
- Orthographic symbols from around the world
- Expert glyphs such as true small caps, ligatures, fixed spaces, and superiors
- Standard character sets for both Macintosh and Windows systems
- Extended Cyrillic character set
You may want to check out more software, such as SIL Vai Fonts, Apparatus Sil Font or HEBFONTS, which might be related to SIL Encore Font System.