Simple Webcam Capture
Our website provides a free download of Simple Webcam Capture 1.3. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is safe. The most frequent installation filenames for the program are: amcap.exe, capture.exe and simplecapture.exe etc. The most popular versions of the software 1.3, 1.2 and 1.0. The software lies within System Utilities, more precisely Device Assistants. The actual developer of the free software is Matt Collinge. This free PC software can be installed on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version.
From the developer:
It’s a simple app with some simple features:
- Lowers CPU usage by switching off the webcam between snapshots
- Use any standard windows capture device
- Capture to a file as a BMP or JPEG image
- Specify a flexible filename
- Give the image a caption
- Specify the frequency of snapshots
- Can be used via the command line
- Captures can be triggered via hotkey
- Execute a file after each snapshot is taken (optional of course)
You may want to check out more software, such as Auto Webcam Capture, Webcam Capture or Simple Webpage Capture, which might be similar to Simple Webcam Capture.