SoilStructure Retaining Wall
You can download SoilStructure Retaining Wall 2.0.5 from our software library for free. Our antivirus check shows that this download is virus free. This program was originally created by SoilStructure Software. The latest installer takes up 2.6 MB on disk. The program's installer file is generally known as RetainingWall.exe. The program is categorized as Education Tools. The most popular version among SoilStructure Retaining Wall users is 2.0.
From the developer:
SoilStructure Retaining Wall software is an efficient and powerful program with the following unique capabilities:
- Taking into account the response of bearing pressure when axial dead & live loads are present
- Computation of retaining wall footing settlement due to distortion & consolidation settlement
- Checking for global stability of passive soils if the materials are cohesive
- Design of shear stem key @ the top of footing – bottom of stem interface
- Calculation to check of whether Active or At rest or in between earth pressures apply to the stem
- Calculating passive earth resistance when passive soils are descending
- Calculating at rest earth pressure when the backfill soils are overconsolidated and inclined
- Option to include all 3 common surcharges – point load, line load and strip load
- Creating P-M interaction diagram for each stem wall section
You may want to check out more software, such as Engineering Retaining Wall, Retain Pro or ASDIP Retain, which might be similar to SoilStructure Retaining Wall.