Our software library provides a free download of Standalone Stack 2.0. Standalone Stack lies within Home & Hobby Tools, more precisely General. The most popular version of the tool is 2.0. The actual developer of the free program is Christian SALMON. The size of the latest downloadable installation package is 3.9 MB. The common filename for the program's installer is StandaloneStack2.exe. This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free.
If you have ObjectDock or RocketDock,you certainly know the stack docklet from Matonga.
Now, if you don’t want any dock and simply use your taskbar, you can have stack view too.
Just get StandaloneStack 2, create a shortcut and voilà, run it to show the stack.
- Base on new stack library from Matonga
- Better customization dialog.
- Special folder- Video preview with “animation” (.AVI )
- Folder navigation in stack ( hold CTRL key to enter in folder – but no go back)
- Image loading in backgroundIn 2.0.7
- Open speed improvment. Check “keep in memory when stack is closed” to activate cache.
The file list is not reloaded from filesystem.
- Custom icon name is now like “_.doc” with underscore (XP can’t create file without prefix like .
You may want to check out more software, such as Zerene Stacker, Tone Stack Calculator or Image Stacker, which might be similar to Standalone Stack.