Storage Device Manager
You can download Storage Device Manager 3.2 from our software library for free. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely Device Assistants. Our antivirus check shows that this download is safe. You can launch Storage Device Manager on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32 and 64-bit. The following versions: 3.2, 3.0 and 2.2 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. The program's installer files are commonly found as SM.EXE or MMSM.exe etc. This free program was originally created by Oki Data Americas, Inc.
From the developer:
The Storage Device Manager Utility is used for HDD Management in the C7000/C9000 series of printers. This utility can be used to manage fonts, forms, and macros that are stored on the printers HDD.
Storage Device Manager (SDM) lets you manage:
- The optional 20 GB internal hard disk drive.
- The printer’s built-in 2 MB flash memory.
- Create or modify a project.
- Download files to a printer.
- Add or remove printers being administered.
- Reboot the printer.
- Delete files from the internal hard disk drive or from the flash memory.
- View the status, configuration and variables for a printer.
You may want to check out more software, such as IBM Storage Configuration Manager, ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus or DB4000 Device Manager, which might be related to Storage Device Manager.