Swiss Perfect 98
Organize an event or an entire tournament in chess by managing detailed data on Swiss and round-robin events. The application calculates standings, ratings, displays cross tables, etc. Barred pairing management, rule distribution, and observation, manual data application are among the options.
Swiss Perfect 98 126.96.36.199 is available as a free download on our software library. This software was originally produced by Swiss Perfect P/L. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is virus free. The file size of the latest installation package available for download is 757 KB. The most frequent installer filename for the program is: iun3403.exe. The most popular version of the software 1.0. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely General.
From the developer:
Systems of Play
- Round Robin
Swiss Pairing Systems
- Accelerated pairings
- Configurable options barred pairings
- Colourless pairing,
- Special rules for last round pairings (FIDE)
- Optional manual pairing
- Testing of manual or automatic pairings for formal correctness
- Verification of manual against Swiss Perfect automatic pairing
- Rutsch (carousel)
List of Participants
- Full support for late entries, withdrawals and pauses
- Ability to sort at any stage of the tournament (selectable sort criteria)
- Editable start numbers (don’t have to reflect the position on the starting list)
- Import from DBF and text files (including the FIDE Rating List)
Results and Scores
- One-touch results entry
- All possible single-game scores supported (1:0, =:=.
You may want to check out more software, such as Perfect Data Solutions OST to PST, Perfect Data Solutions Word Password Recovery or Perfect Data Solutions Excel Password Recovery, which might be related to Swiss Perfect 98.