Our software library provides a free download of VIDrive 1.0. This software is a product of Valeri Vlassov. The default filename for the program's installer is VIDrive.exe. The current installer available for download requires 4.6 MB of hard disk space. The most popular version of the software is 1.0. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely HDD Management. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as virus free.
From the developer:
- it looks inside all your HDDs (logical disks c:/, d:/ etc), CD-DVD drives, Flash memory sticks
- it looks inside all your attached drives (via Localnet, Intranet, Internet, FTP)
- you can get a table with all directories and files for any of your drives
- you can sort a tables by Path, Name, Extention, Size, Date created, Date modified, Date accessed
- you can get a table with doubled files (files with the same names and sizes) for any drive
- you can find a files or directoreis by a part of the name (like ".
You may want to check out more software, such as DiskVision, WinContig or Geeksnerds Drive Clone, which might be related to VIDrive.