VIGps 1.0 can be downloaded from our software library for free. This tool was originally developed by Valeri Vlassov. The most recent setup file that can be downloaded is 4.6 MB in size. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is clean. The most popular version among the program users is 1.0. VIGps lies within Home & Hobby Tools, more precisely Travel.
From the developer:
GPS Navigator with using a scanned maps and possibility to open a lot of maps together.
- you can show a current GPS data (Speed, Direction, Longitude, Latitude, Time, Date, Height);
- you can open any of scanned maps (in a "bmp" or "dib" format);
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only (left-top and right-bottom);
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map, you do not need to calibrate a map next time;
- you can see your route line and speed direction at the map;
How to use it:
- connect your GPS device to your computer by the com-port;
- open a Properties Dialog and set you comport's name and a Bits Rate (for example: COM1, 4800);
- you will see your position point at the World Map.
You may want to check out more software, such as mMAPS, Flight Explorer Professional or SASPlanet, which might be related to VIGps.