VX-6 Commander 0.2 is free to download from our software library. The most popular version of the tool is 0.2. This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as clean. VX2Cmd.exe, VX6Cmd.exe and VX7Cmd.exe are the most common filenames for this program's installer.
This free PC program was developed to work on Windows XP or Windows 7 and is compatible with 32-bit systems. The latest setup package takes up 2.5 MB on disk. VX-6 Commander lies within System Utilities, more precisely Device Assistants. The actual developer of the free software is Jim Mitchell.
From the developer:
VX-6 Commander features:
- Read/Write to the radio
- Edit/Move/Cut/Copy/Paste main memory channels, scan edge memories
- Edit Direct Recall Memories, Home Memories, VFOs
- Edit Memory Banks
- Edit Set Mode Settings
- Import/Export CSVs
- Sort memories by tag or freq
- Print memories
- Import ARRL TravelPlus Files
- Import from VX-5, VX-7,VX-2, VR-120, IC-R2, IC-Q7 files
You may want to check out more software, such as Wing Commander: Secret Ops, Command Log Book or Command Flight Planner, which might be related to VX-6 Commander.