Download VideoImageGrabber 1.2.2 from our website for free. The latest version of VideoImageGrabber can be installed on PCs running Windows XP/7, 32-bit. The program lies within Photo & Graphics Tools, more precisely Screen Capture.
Commonly, this program's installer has the following filename: VideoImageGrabber.exe. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as 100% safe. The following version: 1.2 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. This free software is an intellectual property of Karl Roussel Software.
From the developer:
VideoImageGrabber is a free utility that grab images from video file and save them with JPEG extension.
Using image for your video files enable you to have a faster acces to your video library. The browser won’t need to extract the image from the video file. It will already be there.
Main Features :
- Previsualize the images before putting them in the original folder
- Grab images with the same resolution of your video
- Status bring you directly toward missing image
- Select at which second the images must be taken
- Import images with Drag and drop or paste
- Specify another engine to grab images, default is DirectShow
You may want to check out more software, such as SWF Maestro SCR, AXIS Video Capture Driver or Amaze Multimedia Screen Saver, which might be related to VideoImageGrabber.