Our software library provides a free download of VirusTotal Uploader 2.2. VirusTotal Uploader is developed for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version. The latest setup package takes up 140 KB on disk. The software lies within Security Tools, more precisely Antivirus.
This free software was originally designed by Hispasec Sistemas. The most popular versions among the program users are 2.2 and 2.0. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as 100% safe. The program's installer is commonly called VirusTotalUpload2.exe, autorun.exe, Totalcmd.exe, VirusTotal Uploader.exe or VirusTotalUploader2.2.exe etc.
VirusTotal is a service developed by Hispasec Sistemas that analyzes suspicious files and URLs enabling the identification of viruses, worms, trojans and other kinds of malicious content detected by antivirus engines and web analysis toolbars.
VirusTotal's main characteristics are:
• Free, independent service.
• Runs multiple antivirus engines.
• Runs multiple file characterization tools.
• Real time automatic updates of virus signatures.
• Detailed results from each antivirus engine.
• Runs multiple web site inspection toolbars.
• Real time global statistics.
• Analysis automation API.
• Online malware research community.
• Desktop applications (VTUploader, VTzilla) for interacting with the service.
You may want to check out more software, such as Batch File FTP Sync Uploader, Aurigma Image Uploader or Abacre Web Site Uploader, which might be related to VirusTotal Uploader.