You can download Wings 3D 2.2.5 from our software library for free. The most popular versions among Wings 3D users are 2.2, 2.1 and 2.0. The default filenames for the program's installer are Wings3D.exe or ICReinstall_indir.com-wings-3d.exe etc.
The actual developer of the free program is Wings Team. This free PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can function on 32 or 64-bit systems. Wings 3D is included in Photo & Graphics Tools.
From the developer:
Wings 3D is an advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use.
- Context sensitive interface.
- UV mapper, Vertex Colors, Materials, and Lights.
- Configurable interface and hotkeys.
- Wide range of Selection and Mesh tools.
- Exports to common 3d file formats like .obj.
You may want to check out more software, such as Wings Accounting, Wings Accounting Lite or Multi-Wing Optimiser, which might be related to Wings 3D.