World of Logs Client
You can download World of Logs Client 22.214.171.124 from our software library for free. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. The most popular versions of the World of Logs Client 7.0, 6.0 and 4.2. The latest version of the program can be installed on PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7, 64-bit. This free tool was originally created by World of Logs. World of Logs Client is included in Games.
From the developer:
To start it, just click the big "Client" button on the upper right corner of each page.
1. If you're asked to save or run the jnlp file, choose run.
2. The client will ask for access to the file system - it is used to save your preferences in your home directory and to read WoWCombatLog.txt.
3. Enter your account settings here and configure where WoW saves it's logs.
- On windows XP, it's usually C:\Program Files\Blizzard\World of Warcraft\Logs
- On windows Vista, it's C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Logs
- If you have installed WoW in a different directory, like C:\Games\WoW, it's C:\Games\WoW\Logs
- You can use the "Find/Test and save" button to let the client find the WoW directory. It checks for the default locations.
You may want to check out more software, such as The Mana World, FTP Client or World Wind Java Scankort Denmark Data, which might be similar to World of Logs Client.