Z80 Portable Emulation Package
You can download Z80 Portable Emulation Package 1.0.0010 from our software library for free. The most popular version of the program 1.0. The size of the latest setup package available for download is 29 KB. This free program is an intellectual property of Marat Fayzullin.
The software is sometimes referred to as "Z80 Emulator". Zemu.exe is the most frequent filename for this program's installer. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as virus free. The program lies within Development Tools, more precisely Help.
From the developer:
This is the portable source code for teh Z80 and 6502 emulation cores. They are used in projects, such as fMSX, MasterGear, ColEm, Speccy, and iNES, as well as by other people:
- Z88DK cross-development kit for Z80-based systems by Dominic Morris.
- 80x86-optimized Z80 core and other projects by Marcel de Kogel.
- Microcomputer Design course in the University of York by Don Goodeve.
- Z80 part of the Genesis emulator (GenEm) by Markus Gietzen.
- Atari7800 emulator by Markus Gietzen.
- Canon X-07 emulator by Jacques Brigaud and Jerome Vernet.
- PCEngine emulator by Jens Ch. Restemeier.
- Rygar arcade emulator by Jean-Marc Leang.
- MAME project by Nicola Salmoria and Co.
- Amstrad PCW emulator (Joyce) by John Elliott.
- VZ300 emulator by Guy Thomason.
You may want to check out more software, such as eMule File Swap, Mobile Packager or Northrop Grumman E-11A Sentinel USAF Package, which might be similar to Z80 Portable Emulation Package.