Integrate the utility with audio processing suites and system tools. Enable 2x and 4x oversampling during editing and rendering of files, enhance editing, apply special filters to improve adjustment and detection. Work with soft-clipping options and custom filterbands.
The 1.4.1 version of apQualizr is available as a free download on our software library. The program's installer file is commonly found as apQualizr.exe. This tool was originally designed by apulSoft. The most popular version of the tool 1.4.
This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as safe. The current installer available for download occupies 1.2 MB on disk. The software lies within Education Tools, more precisely Science Tools. You can run this PC program on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 32-bit.
From the developer:
- Audio plugin for Mac OS X (VST/AU) & Windows (VST)
- 64bit internal precision
- 2x and 4x oversampling
- Unique filter stack feature to improve filter results
- Output hard- and softclipping built in
- Variable number of filterbands (up to 63)
- Up to 40 dB gain per filter
- Independent stereo & M/S filtering
- High resolution FFT analyzer
-Large analyzer display with zoom
-Graphical editing of filters on top of the analyzer display
You may want to check out more software, such as apulSoft apEQ, which might be similar to apQualizr.