- Science Tools
- the Engine Expert
the Engine Expert
The 1.10 version of the Engine Expert is provided as a free download on our website. The most popular versions of the the Engine Expert are 1.6, 1.1 and 1.0. You can launch the Engine Expert on Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit. The program's installer is commonly called EngineExpert.exe. This program is an intellectual property of Audie Technology, Inc. The Engine Expert lies within Education Tools, more precisely Science Tools.
From the developer:
Engine Expert was one of the first PC based simulation programs and it is still widely used.
- Updated Windows user interface
- Revised and updated expert advice
- New options on engine geometry
- Support for metric and imperial units
- XY line data graphs
- Dedicated engine balance graph
- Head flow vs. crank angle graph (from Valve Pro)
- Swirl vs. crank angle graph
You may want to check out more software, such as Trade Expert, EXPERT Stitch Manager or FRED Optical Engineering Software, which might be similar to the Engine Expert.
Please add a comment explaining the reasoning behind your vote.