Pick a character, customize it, and play against your single opponents or form a gang with your friends or family members and fight against other groups. Select a location and start brutal battles in various dangerous environments. Chase, hit, and kick your opponents to knock them out and leave them to face multiple hazards.
- Customisable characters
- Supports up to 8 players
- Contains multiple maps
- A broad array of hazardous environments
- The controls are easy to pick up
- Awesome cartoonish graphics
- You can hit or kill your opponent in a wide range of ways
- Annoying soundtrack
- Not suitable for children
Use the plants on your lawn to prevent a hoard of zombies from invading your house. Select from a wide range of species, including peashooters, sunflowers, wall-nuts, or cherry bombs and place them in your garden to block, shoot, or explode your enemies. Play multiple mini-games and puzzles and pick from Adventure, Survival, and Zen Garden modes.
- A wide collection of characters
- Several modes
- Includes mini-games and puzzles
- 50 levels of Adventure mode
- Includes the Almanac describing all plants and zombies
- Awesome graphics and soundtrack
- Includes a bonus music video
- Infinite replay value
- Each zombies wave starts just the same way
- Gets challenging only after a while
Assume the role of a small boy who enters the dark world of Limbo with the aim to find his sister. Use different objects to avoid multiple dangers and traps and escape monsters and evil boys. Solve puzzles that include machinery and gravity elements and encounter countless deaths before finding the right solution.
- Non-verbal storytelling
- Includes mechanical puzzles and traps
- Simplicity of controls
- A lot of restart checkpoints
- Stunning visuals
- Incredible atmosphere
- Cleverly designed puzzles
- Seems a bit short
- The ending might not please you
Follow the story about two doctors, Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts, whose aim is to reconstruct the memories of people about to die and fulfill their last wishes. Solve various puzzles and arrange the pieces of information from the old man's life to get to all his memories. Search for particular objects, explore certain areas, and use the found energy to make the memory stronger.
- Non-combat gameplay
- Original storytelling
- Adventure game elements
- Awesome soundtrack
- Engaging story
- Well-thought-out characters
- Interesting dialogs
- Not challenging gameplay
- You only read the text most part of the game
- Minimalistic JRPG graphics
Play as an intelligent rectangle Thomas and solve the mystery of his existence. Join other blocks and jump, float, and use their abilities to avoid various obstacles. Collaborate with Chris, John, Claire, Laura, James, and Sarah to find a way out of the mainframe and get to the real world.
- Over a hundred of levels
- Features a dozen of characters, each with unique abilities
- Professional narration
- Cleverly designed levels
- Stunning visuals
- Excellent soundtrack
- Too short
- The solutions are too easy to find
We created a list of 5 awesome time killers you can play for hours and days and compared them. Enjoy the stunning graphics, original stories, and amazing soundtracks that perfectly blend with the visuals.
And which game do you consider the most absorbing? Please share your opinion with us and we will add it to our comparison list.