SpotifyController 4.1 can be downloaded from our website for free. The most popular versions of the SpotifyController are 4.1, 2.0 and 1.9. This PC software works fine with 32-bit versions of Windows 7/8. The actual developer of the free program is cewan. SpotifyController lies within Multimedia Tools, more precisely General. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as 100% safe.
Spotify Control lets you control the official Spotify program on your computer. Spotify Control lets you control the real Spotify UI on your computer. Now supports BOTH Windows and Linux. No other app can do this for Linux computers.
- Start/stop song.
- Skip to next/previous song.
- Use the official Spotify app to populate your own favorite list of playlists and songs.
- Control the volume (using the volume buttons on the device).
- Configure multiple servers, e.g. if you want to control more than one computer.
- Shortcut in notification bar for easy access. Can be disabled in settings.
- Change color theme
- Show album art (can be disabled)
- Animations (can be disabled)
You may want to check out more software, such as Turtle Beach Santa Cruz tm, enable Encore or Radiograbber, which might be similar to SpotifyController.