Statistix 10.0 is available as a free download on our software library. This program is an intellectual property of Analytical Software. The program is categorized as Education Tools. The latest version of the program can be downloaded for PCs running Windows XP/7/8/10, 32-bit. The following versions: 10.0, 9.1 and 9.0 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. The most frequent installer filename for the program is: sxw.exe.
Statistix is a powerful statistical analysis program you can use to quickly analyze your data. This incredibly easy-to-use program offers the basic and advanced statistics you want - plus powerful data manipulation tools - at one affordable price.
- Powerful transformations procedure for modifying and creating variables using algebraic expressions, over 60 built-in functions, and if-then-else constructs.
- Import/export Excel files (xls and xlsx formats) and text files (tab-separated, comma-separated, formatted).
- Spreadsheet editor handles 1000 variables and one million cases.
- Flexible data types include real, integer, date, and string variables.
- Create data subsets using the Omit Cases command.
You may want to check out more software, such as ChemCAD, GraphCalc or GEONExT, which might be similar to Statistix.