BT CAM 8.0 for Mac is available as a free download on our software library. The program lies within System Tools, more precisely Device Assistants. This app's bundle is identified as com.itanit.btcam.macam. This free Mac application was originally created by Majed Itani. The most popular version among the program users is 8.0.
From the developer:
BT CAM is based on maccam by - Dirk-Willem van Gulik and Matthias Krauß.
- Has FTP Upload support
- Has the ability to archive pictures
- The auto saved images are of jpg format instead of tiff
- Now it can work with Multiple Cams. After doing an auto save it will switch to the next cam.
- While alone this isn't useful with BT CAM viewer it becomes very useful
- FTP support is now there
- CPU saver mode (not recomended)
- Archive images with the date and time appended to their name
- BT CAM adds an auto save so you can have it save images on specified intervals
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Uninstall BT Connection Manager for Mac, BT Cloud or TravelRecorder, which might be similar to BT CAM.