NetworkNeighbourLinker 1.0.1 for Mac can be downloaded from our website for free. You can launch this free app on Mac OS X 10.9 or later. The application is included in System Tools. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as virus free. The actual developer of this free software for Mac is Studio Bing-Huan. The most popular version of the program is 1.0.
From the developer:
NetworkNeighbourLinker is an app that allows you to paste the link of network neighbourhood into the app. The app will open the link via smb automatically.
How to use:
- Download the DMG file first.
- Double click the DMG file to mount it.
- Copy or move the NetworkNeighbourLinker .app into folder "/Applications/".
- Paste the link of network neighbourhood into the app.
- Press enter or button "open via smb".
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Display Rotation Menu, DockFun! or ProcessWizard, which might be similar to NetworkNeighbourLinker.