PolarCOM 1.9 for Mac can be downloaded from our software library for free. The most recent installation package that can be downloaded is 12.1 MB in size. The most frequent installer filename for the application is: polarcom-1.8.dmg.
This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. The most popular versions of the program are 1.9 and 1.8. The actual developer of this free Mac application is Polar Navy Co. The application relates to Lifestyle Tools.
From the developer:
PolarCOM is an integrated set of navigation instruments and data bridge supporting NMEA 0183.
- A complete set of navigation instruments including position, speed, course, wind, depth
- Highly visible digital and analog instruments
- Multiple fully configurable instrument panels
- Anchor, XTE, depth, arrival and CPA/TCPA (proximity) visual/audio alarms
- Multiple NMEA 0183 data inputs and instruments
- NMEA over TCP/UDP network connections
- NMEA data logging and replay capability
- Supported sentences: GLL, VTG, RMC, GGA, GSA, GSV, DBK, DBS, DBT, DPT, HDG, HDT, HDM, VHW, VWR, VWT, MWV, MWD, MTW
- Support for AIS (AIVDM)
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Math Blaster, Geocache Manager or AIRiPad, which might be similar to PolarCOM.