AT&T Connect Materials Editor
The 8.1.1 version of AT&T Connect Materials Editor is available as a free download on our software library. The program relates to Communication Tools. The program can also be called "ATT Connect Materials Editor". This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as virus free.
The latest installer occupies 1.1 MB on disk. This free program is an intellectual property of AT&T, Inc. The most popular version among AT&T Connect Materials Editor users is 8.1. MaterialsEditor.exe or pull.exe are the default file names to indicate this program's installer.
From the developer:
The software is used to develop offline content and upload it to the AT&T Connect service to be used as part of either an online event or an on-demand, recorded one.
Some of the features:
- Add tests, polls and surveys
- Add multimedia files and web links
- Separate your materials object into folders
- Add a pre-recorded AT&T Connect recording segment
- Edit playbacks of live recordings using an integrated Recording Editor
- Compress the file and upload to the AT&T Connect service to be used in a live or recorded event
* AT&T Communications Center login credentials are needed to authenticate before uploading materials to the server.
* You must possess a Moderator role on the AT&T Connect service to upload materials to the server.
You may want to check out more software, such as Interwise Materials Editor, Kerio Outlook Connector Offline Edition or DB2 Connect Personal Edition, which might be similar to AT&T Connect Materials Editor.