Agilent 8960 Calibration Utility
You can download Agilent 8960 Calibration Utility 1.0.1 from our software library for free. The actual developer of the free software is Agilent. The latest setup package occupies 1.2 MB on disk. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is safe.
Agilent8960CalibrationUtility.exe or FirmwareUpdateUtility.exe are the default file names to indicate this program's installer. The most popular version among the program users is 1.0. Agilent 8960 Calibration Utility lies within System Utilities, more precisely System Optimization.
From the developer:
The 8960 User Calibration Utility is multi-threaded and automated to support the User Calibration task for up to three 8960 test set connections simultaneously
Key Features :
- Auto-constructs an optimized, custom user-calibration sequence
- Auto-application switching of the user-calibration sequence
- No fussing with setting test set GPIB addresses
- Logging pop-up window list captures up to 100 entries
- Safe to remove or add test sets without disturbing calibrations in progress
You may want to check out more software, such as 8960 Config Reader, Panoramic Calibration Utility or Data Logger for Agilent Handheld Multi-function Calibrator and Meter, which might be related to Agilent 8960 Calibration Utility.