Loads the source code for the AVR family devices and compiles it to send it to the device itself. Includes BASIC support and programming on multiple layers like IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE as well as a large set of trig floating point functions.
Our website provides a free download of BASCOM-AVR 126.96.36.199. Bascavr.exe, basc-avr.exe, bascavr v188.8.131.52.exe, bascavr1.exe or bascavr_rus.exe are the frequent file names to indicate the BASCOM-AVR installer.
Some of BASCOM-AVR aliases include "BASCOM-AVR Setup", "BASCOM-AVR DEMO Setup", "BASCOM-AVR DEMO". This PC software works fine with 32-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. The program lies within Development Tools, more precisely IDE. This software is a product of MCS Electronics. The most popular versions of the program 2.0 and 1.1.
From the developer:
BASCOM-AVR is the original Windows BASIC COMPILER for the AVR family. It is designed to run on W95/W98/NT/W2000/XP and Vista
* Structured BASIC with labels.
* Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE.
* Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
* Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
* Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single , DOUBLE and String variables.
You may want to check out more software, such as Hex Workshop, PSPad editor or Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit, which might be related to BASCOM-AVR.