Loads the source code for the AVR family devices and compiles it to send it to the device itself. Includes BASIC support and programming on multiple layers like IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE as well as a large set of trig floating point functions.
Our website provides a free download of BASCOM-AVR 126.96.36.199. Bascavr.exe, basc-avr.exe, bascavr v188.8.131.52.exe, bascavr1.exe or bascavr_rus.exe are the frequent file names to indicate the BASCOM-AVR installer.
Some of BASCOM-AVR aliases include "BASCOM-AVR Setup", "BASCOM-AVR DEMO Setup", "BASCOM-AVR DEMO". This PC software works fine with 32-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. The program lies within Development Tools, more precisely IDE. This software is a product of MCS Electronics. The most popular versions of the program 2.0 and 1.1.
From the developer:
BASCOM-AVR is the original Windows BASIC COMPILER for the AVR family. It is designed to run on W95/W98/NT/W2000/XP and Vista
* Structured BASIC with labels.
* Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE.
* Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
* Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
* Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single , DOUBLE and String variables.
* Support for the DOUBLE. Not found in any AVR compiler, BASCOM gives you the advantage to crunch huge numbers with the DOUBLE(8 byte Floating Point)
* Large set of Trig Floating point functions.
* Date & Time calculation functions.
* Compiled programs work with all AVR microprocessors that have internal memory.
You may want to check out more software, such as Hex Workshop, PSPad editor or Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit, which might be related to BASCOM-AVR.