The 12.0 version of Ballistic Basics is provided as a free download on our website. This tool was originally created by Bazoesoft. The most popular versions among the program users are 12.0 and 11.1. Ballistic Basics lies within Education Tools, more precisely General. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as safe. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filename: Ballistic Basics.exe.
Ballistic Basics allows you to analyze and understand a wide range of ballistic information.
Ballistic Basics is perfect for hunters and target shooters who want to enhance their accuracy and performance. This software helps you visualize how different ammunition combinations can affect your ability to hit a target without having to interpret traditional ballistic tables.
- Interior and Exterior Ballistics with Complete Reloading Support.
- Includes current BC tables and boxed ammunition specifications.
- You can also calculate BC values for unknown or unlisted bullets in three separate ways.
- You can compare up to 5 loads at a time.
- Create and print box labels and check lists.
You may want to check out more software, such as NS Basic CE, NS BASIC Corporation NS Basic/Palm or d-Basics, which might be similar to Ballistic Basics.