ChemDBsoft Lite Demo
ChemDBsoft Lite Demo 3.1.1 is available as a free download on our software library. The program lies within Education Tools, more precisely Science Tools. This tool was originally produced by A+ Scientific, LLC. The most frequent installer filename for the program is: ChemDBsoftLiteDemo.exe.
This PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 and is compatible with 32-bit systems. This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. The most popular version of the program 3.1. The current installation package available for download occupies 85.7 MB on disk.
From the developer:
ChemDBsoft is used for creation and supporting of chemical databases. The basic field in ChemDBsoft is a chemical structure others are of various types and are defined by user.
- Drawing of structures,
- Search by structure, substructure and similarity,
- Free database of available organic compounds, building Blocks and intermediates
- Drug Like properties calculation: Lipinski, H- Donors, H-Acceptors, Rotation Bonds, N+O, Polar Surface Area (PSA)
- Structure Processing (SDF, MOL files browser, editor, converter, analyzer)
- Spectra Management (NMR, MASS, and IR spectra processing)
You may want to check out more software, such as Morovia Barcode ActiveX Lite demo, Jigsaw Puzzle Lite or K-Lite Pro, which might be related to ChemDBsoft Lite Demo.