You can download EarthSculptor 1.11 from our software library for free. This software was originally created by Ernest Szoka. This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free.
The program is sometimes distributed under different names, such as "EarthSculptor Beta". This PC program can be installed on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version. EarthSculptor belongs to Photo & Graphics Tools. The program's installer is commonly called EarthSculptor.exe. The most recent installer that can be downloaded is 10.5 MB in size. The most popular versions of the tool 1.1 and 1.0.
EarthSculptor is a realtime terrain height-map editor and paint program featuring an easy to use interface designed
exclusively for rapid development of 3D landscapes for visualization, multimedia and game development.
- Fast 3D hardware accelerated terrain rendering
- Automatic lighting and shadow map rendering
- High resolution Light, Color and Detail texture maps
- Terraform and paint with 2D brushes
- Up to 8 Detail Textures
- Map sizes up to 4097x4097
- Terrain Texture sizes up to 4096x4096
- Real time reflecting water
- 8 terrain tools: raise, lower, level, grab, smooth, erode, push and ramp
- Plug In System
- Multiple undo/redo editing
- Outputs heightmaps as 16-bit PNG textures, no proprietary formats
- Advanced .
You may want to check out more software, such as Caddie, Silo or Adobe Acrobat 3D, which might be similar to EarthSculptor.