The 0.8.88 version of EasyNetTool is available as a free download on our software library. This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as clean. The size of the latest downloadable setup file is 1.8 MB.
The following version: 0.8 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The program lies within Development Tools, more precisely Debugging Tools. This free program was originally designed by Tragethon Teknikk / Kåre Tragethon. The program's installer is commonly called EasyNetTool.exe.
From the developer:
EasyNetTool is a small network debugging tool-package which includes several advantages:
- Minimize EasyNetTool to the system tray which cleans up the taskbar
- Ability to store the history even if the software is closed and re-opened at a later time
- Several tools included in one toolbox which eliminates even more programs in the taskbar
- Start up the application at windows startup, minimized startup is also possible
- One does not have to write "Ping" before the address/ip one wishes to ping
- Resolve MACs without having to manually access the ARP tables on the computer
You may want to check out more software, such as MsiDiff, AxScripter or unWC, which might be similar to EasyNetTool.