The 2.30 version of EclipseDMX is available as a free download on our website. The most popular versions among the software users are 2.3 and 2.1. The program's installer file is generally known as EclipseDMX.exe. This free program was originally created by Blizzard Lighting LLC. The software can also be called "Eclipse DMX Lighting Software". The program relates to System Utilities. The latest version of the program is supported on PCs running Windows XP/7/8/10, 32-bit.
From the developer:
Eclipse DMX Lighting Software is a simple and easy-to-use DMX 512 Lighting control program.
- 3 and 5 pin DMX Out connectors.
- Built in EFX Engines for moving fixtures and RGBAW LED fixtures.
- Built in 3D viewer for offline programming.
- Sequence creation wizard.
- Profile Editor / Creator included.
- Optimized for use with touchscreen monitors.
You may want to check out more software, such as MyGPS, SoftX Internet Logger or Canon MP-Toolbox, which might be similar to EclipseDMX.