FX Batch Compiler
Our website provides a free download of FX Batch Compiler 1.1. The program is included in Development Tools. The actual developer of the free program is Adam Sawicki. The most popular version among the software users is 1.1. FXBC.exe is the common file name to indicate this program's installer. Our antivirus check shows that this download is clean.
From the developer:
FX Batch Compiler application supports compilation of FX effect files and HLSL shader files using fxc command line compiler included in DirectX SDK.
You can compile many files at time or one file with different settings.
- Write compilation scripts in a simple language by specifying parameters for fxc.exe.
- Compile multiple shaders at time.
- Compile only shaders that need rebuild checked by file modification time.
- Review success or failure, warning and error count and compiler output for every task.
- Compile single HLSL source file with different parameters and preprocessor macros.
You may want to check out more software, such as Chart FX Lite for.NET, DSP/FX Virtual Pack or FX Max Giga VST Adapter, which might be related to FX Batch Compiler.