GnuWin32: util-linux-ng-2.14.1 2.14.1 was available to download from the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available.
We cannot guarantee that the program is safe to download as it will be downloaded from the developer's website. Before launching the program, check it with any free antivirus software. The most popular version among the software users is 2.1. This free program is an intellectual property of GnuWin32. The program is included in Office Tools. The tool can also be called "GnuWin32 util-linux-ng-2.14.1".
From the developer:
GnuWin32: util-linux-ng is a free utility pack developed by GnuWin32
Util-Linux contains miscellaneous utilities:
- col: filter reverse line feeds from input
- colcrt: filter nroff output for CRT previewing
- colrm: remove columns from a file
- ddate: converts Gregorian dates to Discordian dates
- getopt: parse command options (enhanced)
- hexdump: ascii, decimal, hexadecimal, octal dump
- line: read one line
- rename: rename files
- rev: reverse lines of a file or files
- tailf: follow the growth of a log file
- whereis: locate the binary, source, and manual page files for a command
You may want to check out more software, such as GnuWin32: GetText, GnuWin32: Id-Utils-4.0-2 or GnuWin32: LibIconv, which might be similar to GnuWin32: util-linux-ng-2.14.1.