Our website provides a free download of Hero Editor 1.04. This free PC software was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can function on 32-bit systems.
The common filenames for the program's installer are Hero Editor.exe, mow_assault_squad_ed.exe, mow_editor.exe, notepad.exe or ow_editor.exe etc. The software lies within Games, more precisely Utilities. The following versions: 1.0 and 0.0 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. The actual developer of the free program is Laddehall.
Hero Editor is used for editing Diablo II LOD and NOX.
How to Use Hero Editor:
1) From Options Tab, make desired selections (leave at default values initially)
2) Click OPEN button and select a Character file
3) Select other Tabs to View/Change Character Attributes
4) From Inventory Tab, Move/Import/Export Items (Click to move/copy, Right Click for menu)
5) To Edit Items, Right Click on Item and SELECT FROM MENU
6) Click EXTRAS button for more detailed editing of Character (hex) and Items (menus or binary)
7) Click SAVE button to Save Character File (same as Name) (a backup file is created by default)
8) Click CLOSE button to exit program when no more editing is desired.
You may want to check out more software, such as Magic Photo Editor, Dragonball Heroes or Heroes of Roika, which might be related to Hero Editor.