You can download HicEst 3.63.2 from our software library for free. The size of the latest setup package available is 1.4 MB. HicEst lies within System Utilities, more precisely General. This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as safe. The actual developer of the free software is Instant Prototype Computing. The following version: 3.6 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The common filename for the program's installer is HicEst.exe.
From the developer:
HicEst is a free programming tool for Windows:
- Small, fast, and intuitive
- Designed for immediate results
- Numerics, technic/scientific graphics, and text applications with powerful input-output operations
- Comes with interpreter and incremental compiler
- Scripts are written in a Fortran 90 subset-superset, well proven, easy to learn
- Not point-and-click programming, but point-and-click programs are easily created.
You may want to check out more software, such as KDE Pim/Platform-independent, NuLOOQ navigator or sph101, which might be similar to HicEst.