IBM Dynamic System Analysis
Download IBM Dynamic System Analysis 4.00 from our software library for free. The size of the latest downloadable setup file is 20.5 MB. The most popular versions among the program users are 4.0 and 3.0. The actual developer of the free program is IBM. NewShortcut1_78358D0EB911405E9B5D13A7B9489986.exe is the default file name to indicate this program's installer. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is virus free. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely Device Assistants.
From the developer:
IBM Dynamic System Analysis (DSA) collects and analyzes system information to aid in diagnosing system problems. DSA collects information about the following aspects of a system:
* System configuration
* Installed applications and hot fixes
* Device drivers and system services
* Network interfaces and settings
* Performance data and running process details
* Hardware inventory, including PCI information
* Vital product data and firmware information
* SCSI device sense data
* ServeRAID configuration
* Application, system, security, ServeRAID, and service processor system event logs
* Additionally, DSA creates a merged log that allows users to easily identify cause-and-effect relationships from different log sources in the system.
You may want to check out more software, such as IBM Rational System Architect, PV F-Chart Photovoltaic System Analysis or System Architect, which might be similar to IBM Dynamic System Analysis.