Intel USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver
Intel USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver 184.108.40.206 could be downloaded from the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available. We recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus.
The latest version of the program is supported on PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11, 32-bit. The software lies within System Utilities, more precisely Device Assistants. The most popular versions among Intel USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver users are 3.0 and 1.0. This free tool was originally developed by Intel Corporation.
From the developer:
Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver contains support for the following Intel® Chipsets and Intel® Processors:
· Intel® 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family
· 3rd generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family
· 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor
· 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
· 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
· 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Processor
The following Operating Systems are supported:
Intel® 7 series chipset family:
- Windows 7* Operating System (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions).
You may want to check out more software, such as Robokits USB 16 Servo Controller, USB Flash Drives Control or Intel Dynamic Platform Thermal Framework, which might be similar to Intel USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver.