JoinNet Editor 1.11 can be downloaded from our software library for free. The latest setup package takes up 1.2 MB on disk. The most popular versions among the program users are 1.9, 1.8 and 1.1. The actual developer of the free software is HomeMeeting Inc. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as 100% safe. The program lies within Photo & Graphics Tools, more precisely Viewers & Editors.
From the developer:
JoinNet Editor lets you edit a .jnr file (JoinNet Recording file, JNR file) that was created by a HomeMeeting MCU Server at the end of an online meeting conducted by JoinNet users.
- Preview and cut recorded data in a JNR file.
- Rename slide and rearrange video display.
- Add bookmarks to a JNR file.
- Set password protection to a JNR file.
- Edit the properties of a JNR file for better JNR file management.
You may want to check out more software, such as Magic Photo Editor, Win PDF Editor or iMagic Audio Editor pro, which might be related to JoinNet Editor.