You can download KG-UV6 Commander 0.1.0.4 from our software library for free. This free software was originally produced by Jim Mitchell. The latest version of KG-UV6 Commander is supported on PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, 32-bit.
KG-UV6 Commander lies within System Utilities, more precisely Device Assistants. This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as malware free. The size of the latest downloadable setup file is 2 MB. The most popular version of the program 0.1. The common filenames for the program's installer are KGUV6Cmd.exe or KGUVCmd.exe etc.
From the developer:
KG-UV6 Commander is a Radio programming tool to print memories.
- Read from radio/write to radio
- Add/Edit/Move/Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete memory channels
- Edit radio configuration settings
- Import/Export TW files (Wouxun programming software format)
- Import/Export CSV files
- Import KG-UVD1P, KG-UV2D, KG-UV3D Files (UVD and TW)
- Import ARRL TravelPlus TPE Files
- Search for duplicates
- Sort memories
- Print memories
You may want to check out more software, such as Wing Commander: Secret Ops, Command Log Book or Command Flight Planner, which might be related to KG-UV6 Commander.