Download Mindscape VSFileExplorer 1.0 from our software library for free. The most popular version of the program is 1.0. Our antivirus check shows that this download is virus free. This free tool was originally produced by Mindscape. The size of the latest installation package available for download is 654 KB. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely System Optimization. The default filename for the program's installer is explorer.exe.
From the developer:
The Visual Studio File Explorer Add-in (sexy name we know, but hey, it's self documenting) is a free Tool Window add-in for VS 2008 and VS 2010 that provides a Windows Explorer file system view from Visual Studio. Features & Benefits:
- Shell Enabled - So shell extensions like TortoiseSVN work just fine.
- Command Prompt Here - Opens a command prompt at the current folder.
- Snap to Solution - Sets the root folder to the current solution's folder.
- Split View - Windows Explorer style.
- Open Item - Either in Visual Studio or the registered application.
- Options Dialog - For configuring the add-in.
You may want to check out more software, such as Mindscape LightSpeed, Mindscape WPF Elements or Mindscape WPF Flow Diagrams, which might be similar to Mindscape VSFileExplorer.