Downloading NED SuperPak 3.0 from our website was free. SuperPak.exe is the most common filename for this program's installer. The most popular versions among NED SuperPak users are 3.0 and 1.2. This PC program can be installed on 32-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11. The software lies within Development Tools, more precisely IDE. This program is a product of Northeast Data Corp.
From the developer:
This packaged set of 32-bit ActiveX controls includes:
- The Slider(An extremely flexible ActiveX slider control, with properties that let you use your own background bitmap and thumb)
- VUGauge(A round gauge that uses a needle to display the current value within a low and high limit)
- VUMeter(A VU meter just like those you see on stereo equipment)
- Knob(An ActiveX Control that you can modify to look like knobs on all kinds of electronic and industrial equipment)
- Digital and Analog LED (Display your digital data with this great looking LED readout)
- Gauge(A round gauge that uses a needle inside color bands to display the current value within a low and high limit)
- PID Controller (An ActiveX control that does Proportional-Integral-Derivative output just like real industrial controllers)
- Gradient Panel (A panel gauge that scrolls an internal drum containing a scale that indicates the value of the control0
- Round LED(A round LED control with a transparent background)
- Rectangular LED(An ActiveX control that looks like a square led as used on some more modern equipment)
- Recorder(A strip chart recorder that scrolls right, left, up, or down)
All at a special price far below combined individual prices.
You may want to check out more software, such as Delta Calibration by NedGraphics, Unimap or DeltaTRAK - FlashRF, which might be similar to NED SuperPak.