Download Radio Log 1.0.3 from our website for free. The following version: 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. Radio Log lies within Communication Tools, more precisely General. This free program was originally produced by Paul Mayer. RadioLog.exe is the default file name to indicate this program's installer.
From the developer:
Radio Log is an automated database program that will maintain radio logs for US Coast Guard Auxiliary Watchstanders. It was created by Paul Mayer, PDCP from Division 7 of the Seventh District.
- Stores information in an easy to use database program.
- You can enter default information for your logs such as the channel of communications and call sign of the facility you will be working with.
- One click operation to insert date, time, and the default information for a log entry.
- Easily go back through logs in database viewer.
- Can track the status of your trainee watchstanders as well as keep a list of watchstanders.
- Quickly print out logs for insertion into your station log book.
You may want to check out more software, such as Radio Toolbox, Radio Eyes or Ham Radio Deluxe, which might be related to Radio Log.