Work with the therapy data of the selected patient by reviewing the collected information and updating the settings of ResMed devices accordingly. The suite supports downloading, analyzing and storing relevant information for log-keeping via USB or cable connection.
The 22.214.171.12499 version of ResScan is provided as a free download on our website. The most frequent installer filename for the software is: ResScan.exe. This PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can function on 32-bit systems.
The most popular versions among the software users are 5.1, 4.3 and 4.1. ResScan is included in Home & Hobby Tools. This software is an intellectual property of ResMed Pty Ltd. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as virus free.
From the developer:
ResScan it's an easy and flexible patient management system providing excellent insights into therapy to enable better outcomes.
The ResScan system brings intuitive design to patient management.
- Use one single software program for all ResMed treatment devices.
- Transport data easily, either via the ResScan Data Card or via the ResLink™ module.
- Let the unique Start Screen guide you through the software.
- Download all data in one step.
- Customize and save your preferred onscreen view of data.
- Create custom report templates only the first time, to see what you want every time.
- Email reports from within the software.
- Flag patient follow-ups and review at a glance on the Start Screen.
You may want to check out more software, such as winspiroPRO, Women's Advanced Calendar or GooPatient, which might be related to ResScan.