The 2.0 version of Site Mapper is provided as a free download on our software library. Site Mapper lies within Development Tools, more precisely Web Development. The actual developer of the free software is Trellian. The following version: 2.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The file size of the latest installer available is 2.4 MB. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as virus free.
From the developer:
Site Mapper will analyze the contents of a web site, and create a detailed map with an indexed listing of all resources by page and category.
- Spellcheck documents as they are mapped
- Built in document preview functionality
- Integrates with your favorite document editor
- Functions with local and online files
- Save files to local directory
- View file properties (includes list of site URL referrers).
You may want to check out more software, such as Trellian SiteMapper, Global Mapper or eDrum MIDI Mapper, which might be similar to Site Mapper.