Supports SSH2, UTF-8 protocols. This terminal emulating utility creates various types of existing computer terminals ranging from DEC VT100 to DEC VT382. Supports telnet, SSH 1 & 2 and serial port connections and features a built-in macro scripting language.
You can download Tera Term 4.102 from our software library for free. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is virus free. The following versions: 4.82, 4.8 and 3.1 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users.
Also the program is known as "Tera Term Pro", "Tera Term Scso", "Tera Term SSH". The program lies within Internet & Network Tools, more precisely Network Tools. This free PC software is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version.
The size of the latest installer available is 921 KB. The most frequent installation filenames for the program are: ttermpro.exe, Icon24971BD9.exe, ttssh.exe, ttpmenu.exe and Term.exe etc. This free software is an intellectual property of T Teranishi.
From the developer:
Tera Term is a terminal emulation program that allows you to connect to Linux boxes.
- Serial port connections.
- TCP/IP (telnet, SSH1, SSH2) connections.
- Log replaying.
- Named pipe connection.
- IPv6 communication.
- VT100 emulation and selected VT200/300 emulation.
- TEK4010 emulation.
- File transfer protocols (Kermit, XMODEM, YMODEM, ZMODEM, B-PLUS and Quick-VAN).
- Scripts using the " Tera Term Language".
- Japanese, English, Russian and Korean character sets.
- UTF-8 character encoding.
- Message catalog(Japanese, English, German, French, Russian, Korean and Chinese).
You may want to check out more software, such as Virsyn Tera VSTi RTAS, TERA or Long-Term Docs Signer, which might be similar to Tera Term.